Brian & Monica Mortensen

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Goodbye 21, Hello 22!!

Today is my birthday. I'm officially 22. It sounds weird, but not old.
21 was a very good year for me. Many great things happened.
Here's my top 5
5. Brian and I went to Vegas in August. It was our first time in Vegas and "a second honeymoon." Unfortunately we got in a car accident.
4.Celebrated our 2 year anniversary. YAY!!!
3. I went to Ecuador, that's in South America.
2. My handsome husband graduated! Which makes me a proud wife :)
1. We became home owners!!! {happy dance}

The worse thing that happened to me in my 21st year was losing my grandpa :(
When I was a little girl I used to think Grandparents lived forever, and they do.
Maybe not physically but spiritually.

I know that "22" will bring me new adventures and many great blessings.
I am looking forward to this year, and here are the top 5 things I want to accomplish.
1. Be a better wife and mom.
2. Do super awesome in school.
3. Help the Y.W. finish their Personal Progress
4. Read more books
5. Not brake any phones.

And there's a lot more, but I can't share them.. Well at least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment