Brian & Monica Mortensen

Monday, April 9, 2012

Phoenix Children Museum


A few weeks ago we visited The Phoenix Children's Museum. It was our second time going, and Sofia had a blast! She loved the museum.

Sofia loves hands on activities and anything that includes climbing, learning, painting, and exploring. The first time we went to the museum I wasn't pregnant. I was able to go to the highest part of the tree house and I got cool pictures of Sofia. This time the big tree house was such a challenge. Maybe next time we go back will be during Fall Break. I'm sure my little girls will enjoy it.


Sofia's favorites-
1. Painting
2. Car Wash
3. The Grocery Store
4. The Noodles







I've been thinking of getting an annual pass for the museum. We'll see how I do the first time there with a baby. The Phoenix Children's Museum is always worth every penny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment