Brian & Monica Mortensen

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Simple & Powerful 2013 Resolutions

So I'm totally going to copy my sister in law Jenny with this. 30 Things for 2013. I've been thinking of what I want to do and here they are

Spiritual
1. Finish Personal Progress
2. Read scriptures/daily prayer every morning
3. Read the Ensign every month
4. Visit each young woman and make sure they're working on PP
5. Visit teach every month

Personal
6. Excersice at least 30 minutes every day
7. Take more pictures and blog more
8. Become a US citizen
9. Write on my journal
10. Get good grades in school

Organization
11. De-clutter every closet in my house
12. Decorate and organize my IKEA bookcase
13. Give master bedroom and closet a new look
14. Re-do pantry
15. Clean out Sofia's toys

Home
16. Put pictures by the stairs
17. Buy a credenza
18. Landscape the backyard
19. Get new furniture for master bedroom
 20. Paint Hazel's room

Family
21. FHE every Monday
22. Try a new family outing each month
23. Make a family book
24. Do at least 2 family photo sessions this year

Crafting
25. Finish Hazel's quiet folders
26. Sew skirts for Sofia
27. Make hair clips for Hazel

Food
28. Fast food twice a month
29. New recipe each month
30. Bake cinnamon rolls from scratch

They are all realistic. I hope I get them done!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! Good luck on your goals!
    And remember for those daily goals, if you miss a day, don't despair! Just pick it up the next day. We all get busy and forget sometimes. I have to remind myself of that from time to time!

    ReplyDelete