Brian & Monica Mortensen

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Take me away.

This week has been.. dumb! I just want to get away with my handsome man to a place we've both been wanting to go for the longest time.. Costa Rica!








Costa Rica is on our "before we turn 30" list, and let tell you our "before we turn 30" list is pretty long! Luckily we both speak Spanish so the language will not be a barrier {which is the perfect excuse to use to visit all these awesome countries}. Brian served his mission in North Carolina and there were a lot of Costa Rican's {Ticos} and they always told him to go visit Costa Rica because it was a beautiful place. I've seen a ton of pictures and it is. Even my biology book glorified Costa Rica saying it was the greenest country in the world.

 Brian likes doing a big Christmas gift for both of us, one year it was a 55' TV, last year it was Puerto Rico.. so maybe I'll be in Costa Rica this December. Maybe.

But right now Costa Rica is just a dream anxiously waiting to come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment