Brian & Monica Mortensen

Monday, October 10, 2011

Sofia's 4 Year Check Up

My daughter was "ready" for her doctor's appointment.
She knew she was going to the doctor, but she didn't know she was getting shots.
She walked in the doctor's office saying hi to everyone- typical Sofia.
We waited for five minutes and then we were called.
Sofia got weighed and measured.
She's 39 inches and 36 pounds.
Then she had to do a visual test.
The doctor's assistant asked her if she wanted to do the pictures or the letters.
Of course my smart little girl said letters.
You should of seen how fast she was saying the letters.
I mean, I know she's a smart girl, but I think at her appointment she was showing off.
Then the letters got small. She confused an "F" with an "R" two times.
Sofia's justification was "The letters got too small and I couldn't see them that good."
The doctor assistant said she did really good, so I'm satisfied.


Here she is waiting.... Patiently waiting.

Sofia being cute before the shots.

This is Sofia after the shots. She was so sad & hurt- those were her words.

Before we left, Sofia saw her doctor and she said to him crying "I am NEVER coming back because you guys hurt me and give me shots." Everyone laughed.
Sofia got her sticker and the pain went away.

Here's the video of Sofia getting her shots. I replayed it for her a couple times- she cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment