Brian & Monica Mortensen

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Italian Husband

Brian has got to be Italian. He might have a Danish last name, but deep down, he's Italian. The other day he comes home from work and says "How's little Millie doing?" Millie? Who is Millie? The baby? Yes. He decided he likes the name Milan for the baby. Milan. Like Milan, Italy. Milan is one of the prettiest cities in the world. But I'm not so sure I want to name my baby Milan. The few people I've told Brian likes the name Milan have said that name is unique and cute and pretty. When I asked Brian why he liked Milan he said "No one has that name." And he is kinda right. I don't know of anyone named Milan. If we do name our baby Milan, I'm sure we will be starting a new trend. Milan Mortensen. Sounds cute. But I'm still not convinced. The other Italian name he likes is Capri. After Capri, Italy. I like Capri better than Milan. I guess we still have an unnamed baby. As of right now, the baby has 3 possible names.

1. Hazel Mortensen
2. Capri Mortensen
3. Milan Mortensen

Which one do you like best?

No comments:

Post a Comment