Brian & Monica Mortensen

Monday, September 10, 2012

3 Months







My little Hazel is 3 months old today. sigh. I'm so glad I get to stay home with her and enjoy her as much as I can. She's an adorable little girl and I love her to pieces.

Hazel has been so loved by everyone since she made her grand arrival June 10th. She still has all us wrapped around her little finger, especially her dad and her abuela.

Some of the things about Hazel Milan
  • She can hold her bottle. Not for a long time, but she can hold it now!
  • Loves tummy time
  • Loves playing with Sofia
  • Talks a lot
  • Changes clothes about 3 times a day
  • Does not like her pacifier. (I knew this one was coming)
  • Pushes off things with her feet.
  • Sleeps through the night- happy dance
  • Loves bath time
  • Blows bubbles
  • Tries so hard to roll over and to scoot around. (I think she's going to crawl before she's 6 months old)
  • Loves to sit in her bumbo
 Oh we sure love our Hazel, and I'm 100% sure she loves us!

No comments:

Post a Comment