Brian & Monica Mortensen

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day 2013

It's finally September, Sofia's birthday month!! We started this month the most perfect way ever- going to my in-law's cabin for Labor Day weekend. Sofia loves going to the cabin, and still thinks it's her cabin. It's a little/long drive but my girls love it. And I do too.


On Saturday we stood in the corner of Winslow Arizona.. you know, just like The Eagles sang it in one of their most famous songs:
"Well, I'm a standing on a corner
in Winslow, Arizona
and such a fine sight to see" 






I love this picture of Hazel- she's advertising her state!




Hazel makes a mullet look good!


After Winslow, we drove to Chocolate Falls. This was my favorite part of the trip!







Arizona sure knows how to give us perfect sunsets.





Sunday we went to The Petrified Forest. It was BEAUTIFUL.








And on Sunday, we met up with my sister at Snowflake Temple.





Family picture:



I love this man.


We're so happy it's September. I think we're all ready for the cooler weather, and Sofia's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment