Brian & Monica Mortensen

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blue Beach Bungalow

The Blue Beach Bungalow was the first beach house we have ever rented! And let me just say I enjoyed this house so much, I kinda cried when we left. I don't think I will ever want to stay in a hotel ever again {well at least when going to California}. When we pulled up to it Sofia and Hazel ran to it to it, opened the white picket fence and acted like wild kids. Once inside they went to their room and to their surprise, it had a shelf full of toys! The backyard had a lot of beach toys, a wagon, beach chairs, bikes, a grill and a jacuzzi! We were a few blocks away from the pier, but this little house was worth every penny.





Ok, and how cute is the garage wall? 

The girls loved their little blue house. They bonded more than ever. They started the night with Sofia being on the top bed, but every morning there this is how I found them. Hazel was on the daybed and Sofia was on the trundle. And sometimes Hazel was on the daybed right next to Sofia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment