Brian & Monica Mortensen

Monday, March 10, 2014

The girls and their coins.

Sofia has a princess piggy bank and has been collecting coins for awhile now. Every time I ask her what she's going to do with the money I get a different answer. She has said she will use the money one new toys, new shoes, new clothes... etc. The piggy bank was full, and I took the girls to Fry's to trade in their coins. Yes, their coins, because Sofia will share with Hazel :) And this morning before leaving to Fry's I asked Sofia what she was going to do with the money, she said "I'm going to save it to take Hazel to Disneyland because she's never been."

 
 

And this is how much the girls made! They walked out of Fry's with $42.10, just enough to buy souvenirs and Disneyland!!

 


Sofia & Hazel enjoyed "making" money this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment