Brian & Monica Mortensen

Thursday, March 6, 2014

We've been married for almost 5 years!

Brian and I have been married for almost 5 years! That sounds crazy because we're so young! I asked Brian the other day what he was getting me for our anniversary. He stopped. Looked at me. And said "A new house" Kinda like telling me "What more do you want?" And since our Italy trip isn't happening because I'm super pregnant, I made a short wishlist for my hubby. I'm totally happy with just getting the house, but if he happens to have extra love/money (haha) for me this is what I want:

1. Petunia Pickle Bottom City Carryall. I love the sophisticated look.


2. A Vitamix Blender- to be honest we would both benefit from this because we love our green smoothies!

3. Our new house has a pool! And I love Robin Piccone's crochet swimwear. Modest and stylish. 

 or this cute vintage swimsuit from Anthropologie works too!

But being completely honest... the gorgeous house we're buying is more than enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment