Brian & Monica Mortensen

Friday, April 11, 2014

34 weeks!

34 weeks with Hazel

34 weeks with RM


I'm definitely bigger this time! Some differences I've noticed- with Hazel my face was really chubby. With this pregnancy my face is not chubby at all, in fact, I feel like the "skinny" face makes me look younger... I carried Hazel all over. My thighs, legs, hips, and booty were super big. With RM, I feel like it's all in my tummy. It's way bigger than Hazel's but it's just the tummy that's grown. With Sofia and Hazel I was lucky to get a few stretch marks that were hardly noticeable... Unfortunately that has changed. I started getting stretch marks :'( luckily I'm almost done so I'm hoping for no more damage to my tummy. I've been told boys are always bigger than girls, we'll see how much more this boy grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment