Brian & Monica Mortensen

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Here are some pictures of our Easter dinner/egg hunt.
This year my in-laws hosted Easter and it was amazing.
Yummy food, friends, family, egg hunt... you name it, we had it.

There's my little Hazel more than ready to get some eggs! This is only her 2nd Easter but she seemed to be an expert and getting eggs.



My Sofia has always been a fan of Easter. It truly is one of her most favorite holidays!



 Here we have the kids that went egg hunting.


This is the best picture I could get of my 2 girls together. Next year I will be taking pictures of 3 kids. That's just crazy!

Hazel took her time to see all her goodies. Most of them were Elmo stickers her cousin Brayden gave to her :)

Hazel and Brigham.

Oh and you can't do Easter without a picture with the Easter Bunny.. and yes, this is the best I got..

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment