Brian & Monica Mortensen

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 2: I'm Thankful for the Girl



I give thanks for her everyday. She's my world. I couldn't imagine life without her. Sofia is full of life, joy, and dreams. She has a wonderful imagination- a very wonderful imagination. Sofia is very loving and friendly. She makes me want to be a better person, because all I want to do is be a good example for her. She has given me many reasons to never give up. Sofia makes my world more interesting. She says the funniest things, wears silly outfits, sings every song, plays every game, she's such a princess and can be "high maintenance." Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins, Sofia is one of those girls. I am thankful for every second she's made me laugh, cry, love, and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment