Brian & Monica Mortensen

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Middle Names

We will soon be adding a new baby girl to our family. Choosing the name was so difficult. Brian liked all these "unusual" names, but there was one name I could only agree on, and that was Milan. Yes, like Milan Italy. One day Brian came home and said he liked the name Milan because it was unique and no one has it. I like Hazel. For a while we didn't have a name. Brian liked Milan Taylor. Sounds cute, but I really didn't want Milan to be the first name. And Taylor.. I love the name, just not for my babies. So finally we decided the baby's name will be Hazel Milan. Cute huh? Every one will comment on the name and say "Milan? Where did you get that?" Ha! But it wasn't me, it was all Brian's idea to name her Milan. 

So here are some pictures I found of Milan, Italy.



Our oldest is Sofia Chanel.
I love her name! And I think she knows her middle name is all about fashion! She's such a little fashionista and always wants to wear cute clothes.



Ironically and unplanned both of our girls will have a middle name related to Fashion.
As for me, maybe someday I will own a real Chanel purse before traveling to Milan, Italy haha

No comments:

Post a Comment