Brian & Monica Mortensen

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Preschool Graduate :)

 Yes, we have a new graduate in our home. Her name is Sofia, and today she graduated from Preschool. Sofia spent 2 wonderful years at Learning Foundations and Performing Arts. She learned many amazing things, and made a lot of friends. She developed so much in these past 2 years, it was sad to say bye to LFPA. She was so happy to graduate, and we were happy to celebrate. We have always taught Sofia the importance of going to school and getting an education.

These past months I taught at LFPA. When they brought me a contract I was sad to say "I'm not coming back next year." I was offered to work in the Resource Room, but working will have to hold on. I love being a teacher, but my true passion is being a mother. I dedicated so much time to Sofia, I have to do the same with my Hazel.

Here are some pictures of the graduate. Enjoy!

{Sofia & Brian} Funny Story-
Sofia loves her dad and she loves to show him off!
I mean, a four-year-old having such a young and handsome dad, she has to show him off!
So she takes Brian around to her friends and says
"This is my daddy, and he's white like a vampire!"
Funny right? 
I guess Brian needs some tanning.
 {Sofia & Grandma Mortensen}
 {My Smart Cookie}
 {So proud holding her diploma}



Sofia-

Remember this-
We will always be supportive of the good choices you make in life. We want to see you happy and we will always want the best for you. We are proud of you.
Congratulations Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment