Brian & Monica Mortensen

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My first time using coupons.

I will start off by saying I'm not a hoarder that likes to collect things and I'm not an extreme couponer. I wasn't even going to do this but one of my friends talked me into it by saying "Oh you wont believe how much money you'll save and all the free things you'll get." So I did it just because we took our time clipping the coupons. I payed less than $10 (plus tax) for everything in this picture. In this little pile I got a $40 toothbrush and a $40 teeth whitening kit for less than $5. I walked out of Frys feeling like I robbed them, but when I got home I looked at my stuff in awe and disbelief that I payed almost nothing for all of this. I would've of gotten Tide detergent for free too but Hazel started crying so hard I just went and checked out what I had. After all the coupons were scanned the registered locked up and I got a little scared thinking "I don't have $150 to pay for all these things!" but then the manager came and everything was ok. The lady behind me waited patiently in line and before I left she said "I'm not even mad I had to wait behind you. I'm impressed you got all that with coupons." I impressed myself too, after all I did save a lot for it being my first time!

Will I do this again? Maybe. I do have some free detergent waiting for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment