Brian & Monica Mortensen

Monday, June 3, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

On our drive home from the cabin we got a little bored, so we took pictures! Someday Brian's 3 ladies will look at these pictures and laugh, but also remember the good times we had. My daughters are my best friends.

For Memorial Day weekend we went up to my in-law's cabin and we had so much fun! Sofia likes to call it our cabin and always is first to claim her bed. My f.i.l. took his RZR and we took it on some sweet rides. Sofia got to drive the RZR and she felt very special about that. One night Sofia and Hazie had a dance party and it was so funny. Hazel would dance and then laugh. These two girls make life interesting. There's never a dull moment. They make my world more fun!

The most interesting conversation I had with Sofia while up the cabin was this-
Sofia: "I wish I can brake my arm"
Me: "Why would want to brake your arm? That would be so painful."
Sofia: "So I can get a pink cast and all my friends can sign it."
Me: "That's a terrible reason to want to brake your arm."
She even had a list going of who would sign her cast. And there were 3 people who wouldn't be allowed. Hazel (because she's a baby), Della and Kamber wouldn't sign her cast because they don't know how to write their names, instead they can draw a flower on it.

5 year old girls say the funniest things ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment