Brian & Monica Mortensen

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sofia's dance pictures 2013.

Sofia loves to dance and perform. I think dancing helps her express her feelings because she is very passionate about it. She's a natural when it comes to performing, and knows exactly how to make the audience smile. Sofia loves being on stage and having lights on her. She's always been that way and I hope she stays how she is. In my opinion, a dancer/performer has to have attitude and a strong personality, and Sofia has both. She is very lively and happy on stage and I love that about her.

Here are some pictures of Sofia in her dance costume. I think she looks adorable! 








This is my favorite pose. She came up with it by herself. Sofia is my dancing diva.
 



These are after the recital...
Sofia was so happy her grandparents brought her flowers.





So proud of my dancing queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment