Brian & Monica Mortensen

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Independence Day

This year we had an awesome Independence Day.
First, we had red, white, & blue pancakes at my in-law's house.
After having breakfast with the best in-law's in the world, we went shoe shopping for Brian and Sofia. {unfortunately they're sizes were out of stock on the shoes they wanted}
Then we went to play a little bit of volleyball with my old ward.
After playing volleyball we went to the movies and to see Despicable Me 2.
Then we came home and took naps and after naps we went swimming at my in-law's house.
When we were done swimming we went to my parents house to light up some sparklers and to see Schnepf Farms fireworks show. {my mom's backyard had the perfect view}






To finish off the 4th of July weekend, we went to Texas Roadhouse!
Yes, this was the perfect way to end a perfect holiday with my awesome family.



No comments:

Post a Comment