Brian & Monica Mortensen

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

5 Carat Diamond Ring

Personally, I would not wear a 5 carat diamond ring and I don't think my husband would ever buy me one either.... But one day I went to go get my wedding ring cleaned and Brooke was with me. Brooke and I asked to see some rings because diamonds are a girl's best friend, right? So Troy (The owner) asked if we wanted to see a very expensive ring. We said yes. Troy came back with a huge diamond ring. 5 carats. I asked if I could try it on, just for fun. I think the ring's value was over $50,000. Well 5 carats or 10 carats, to me the most beautiful ring in this world is the one Brian gave to me when he asked me to be his wife.

I took a picture just to say "I've worn a 5 carat ring before." LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment