Brian & Monica Mortensen

Monday, September 19, 2011

My Hero

To be honest, I am the luckiest girl in this world because I married a very wonderful man. Brian is my hero. He is selfless, dedicated, amazing, handsome, compassionate, attractive, talented, loveable, gentle, charming, educated, intelligent, attentive, sweet, kiss-able, secure, and the list goes on and on. If it wasn't for Brian, I wouldn't be able to do all the enjoyable things I do. Brian is so supportive, he beliefs in me, he's got my back. Because of Brian I get to stay home with Sofia and I also have the opportunity to be in school. Brian makes everything possible. My husband is an amazing leader. He's got motivation and preparedness. He has faith and guides us in the right direction. Brian is optimistic, never gives up. He doesn't blame the circumstances, which is something I love about my man. Brian knows his priorities and he is purpose-driven. Brian is very mature, anyone can tell you that. He always knows what he wants- seriously always. Brian has a very strong character, I think that's why everyone can trust him.
Another great quality he has is that he works smart: not just hard. My husband was blessed with amazing qualities, but I think that the most important quality my husband has is that he loves me unconditionally. There was a point in my life when nothing was in place, my life was a mess, kinda like when you hit rock bottom. But I never gave up, I knew that my prayers would be answered, and that a miracle was coming my way. Brian is my hero and I am so lucky to be his wife. My life miracle is Brian and when I count my blessings, I count him twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment