Brian & Monica Mortensen

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to School

I should of made this post like 3 weeks ago. I've been lazy. Really lazy.
Sofia started her last year of preschool. Am I sad? A little.
It's part of life for children to grow and learn.
I'm excited for Sofia to enjoy her preschool years.
She learns something new everyday. She's recognizing 3-letter words and she's also getting good at spelling. For example she will say "Cat and car both start with the letter c. But Cat ends with at and car with ar." She enjoys drawing, coloring, painting, counting, telling stories, using magic lol but what I think she likes the most is writing her name.
Her school offers some really cool electives for the preschoolers.
This semester Sofia goes to school Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
Thursday's elective is Karate. Ohhhh does my girl like Karate? She loves it!!
Thursday is now her favorite day of the week.
My Sofia Chanel is growing and learning.
She loves going to preschool and I love knowing that she's in a learning environment.


"Mom, gray is not my favorite color"

No comments:

Post a Comment