Brian & Monica Mortensen

Monday, September 26, 2011

Thinking of those days....

Thinking of the days when Sofia was my little baby.
In 3 short days, Sofia Chanel will be 4 years old. Where did time go? My baby is going to be 4!
This past few weeks, I've been looking at Sofia's baby pictures.
She has grown so fast..
My precious little girl.
This picture is from Easter 2010.

Christmas 2009



My six-month-old chunky girl.

Her first Christmas. She was only 3 month old.
She was always taking risks..
It was June 2008 {Almost 9 months old} when Sofia took her first steps.
Here she is at her 9 months check up.
Sofia was a very happy baby.
She smiled at everyone.

Aww my baby when she was 3 months old.

I have very few pictures of Sofia wearing a headband.
She quickly learned to pull them off.


Big brown eyes. Long eyelashes. Little button nose. Precious Sofia, just 3 months old.
I used to worry about being a good mom.
But throughout these years, Sofia taught me a very valuable lesson.
Age does not determine how good a mother will be.
Thank you for these amazing four years of great happiness!
I love you baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment