Brian & Monica Mortensen

Monday, February 25, 2013

Driving buddies.

On Saturday Sofia asked me if we could save our white Nissan Altima for her to drive when she's in high school. Brian and I just looked at each other and told her yes. She started telling me the driving rules:
-No texting and driving
-No eating and driving
-No doing make up while driving
-Have a driver's license

I told her those were all good driving rules. Then I told her the family rule is for her to drive her siblings to places whenever I can't. She thought that was a wonderful idea and started naming places Hazel might want to go to:
- Dowewita's and Nana's House
- Chick fil a
- Disney Store
-Walmart
-Target
-The park

The list went on and on.. Even though they are 4 years apart they are best friends. Sofia is always looking after Hazel and when I told her she had to drive Hazel around she got happy. She even said "That's what big sisters are for!"




No comments:

Post a Comment