Brian & Monica Mortensen

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Father Daughter Formal Dance- 2013

Brian and Sofia attended their first Father Daughter Formal Dance. Our ward has a father daughter activity annually and this year they had a formal theme. The girls sure felt they were going to a ball!
 {These pictures were taken from my ward's Relief Society Facebook Page}

Before Sofia left to the dance she said "I'm nervous to go to the dance with the most handsome dad ever." 
When Brian came home he said he was glad he only had to go with one girl. There were a few dads that showed up to the dance with 3 or more girls.. I reminded him we could end up like them, 3 or 4 girls.. His smile soon went away hahaha. Plus, he will be taking Hazel when she's old enough, so there you go Brian, in a few years you will be attending this dance with 2 girls. Two very cute adorable girls. 

 Oh here's a picture of the set up. Yes the girls really did go to a ball :)





 Oh and these are the best pictures of all- can you see the happiness in Sofia's face? She sure loves her dad.
I was told by some sisters in my ward that saw the pictures that they loved Sofia's face and to save these pictures for Sofia's wedding video. Oh, I will. I'm sure this night is going down as one of Sofia's favorite night of all times.


By the way, today at church I had so many people tell me Brian and Sofia got some sweet moves, specially my husband. My white boy can dance... Not to mention, the bow tie. Brian is a classy guy, we got so many compliments on the bow tie lol.
Go #TeamMortensen

I love my ward and I am so thankful for the Primary Presidency for making this dance happen. Girls need special bonding with their dad's and this was just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment