Brian & Monica Mortensen

Friday, August 10, 2012

Hazel's 2 Month Check Up

Hazel is 2 months old today. My little baby is growing so fast! She had her 2 month check up today and she weights 12 pounds and is 22 inches long!!! She's a little chunker! Hazel has gained almost 6 lbs since birth.. Here is the picture that proves that Hazel weighed 12 pounds at 2 months. And yes, I did get asked if she's wearing 0-3 month old clothes and the answer is yes. Come on people, don't you like a super chunky baby with super tight clothes???

 Hazel- She's chunky and she knows it and she's not afraid to show it!




 Since I wasn't putting my camera away, she decided to give me a little smile :)

 And then she decided to hide her cute face.

 Here's the video of her shots. Poor baby :(
 She cried so much.
 But then I gave her a bottle and that made her very happy!
Next check up is at 4 months and then she will be getting her ears pierced ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment