Brian & Monica Mortensen

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Top 5 Baby Must Haves

 5. Baby Trend Jogging Travel System. Ok, when I was pregnant with Hazel I hardly saw anyone using this travel system. I wanted this travel system because I've had a jogging stroller before but I didn't have the car seat to go with it. So I did some research and Baby Trend happened to be the best one. So I got it. And now I see this travel system everywhere! The stroller is so smooth. It is perfect for everything. So lightweight but at the same time very sturdy when jogging. I highly recommend this travel system.
 4. Dr. Brown's Baby Bottles. I use Avent too and I really like them, but Hazel happens to be really gassy and I've noticed that the Dr. Brown's bottles have helped her out a lot.
 3. Anais and Aden Swaddle Blankets. Every baby needs one, especially if you live in Arizona. These blankets are the best.
 2. Medela Pump. Of course if you're breastfeeding you need one.
 1. Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Diaper bag. I have the design above and I love it. I love Petunia! I am obsessed! I knew I wanted a PPB Diaper bag since before I got pregnant with Hazel. Yes they are kinda expensive, but they are worth every penny. And Petunia just launched their Fall '12 Collection and they happen to have a Boxy Backpack called the "Midnight in Milan." I have to have this bag. Hazel's middle name is Milan. What are the chances of having a diaper bag with your baby's name? And the bag is adorable. I think know I will be collecting PPB Bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment